About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to Lou Couture. We may be young but we are all into the fashion and photographic industries. We are future entrepreneurs. Celest is our model agent and fashion consultant. Zak is our photographer and editor. And myself, Lou Anne, am the fashion designer and stylist.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rainy Day!!!

Rain Rain Rain!!!!!




Oh how calming and soothing the rain is today. I personally love it. Nothing beats laying down all day in your pajamas under your blankets....

Too bad I'm doing homework. LOL.

Oh the life of college students  =P

It's still nice to atleast hear it. Instead of stressing over my homework I'm just breezing through it. Just like the wind outside! HAHA!!!

There's something about rain that can instantaneously calm someone of their worries.


All this rain makes me want to go outside. If I do, I might use this photo I found from polyvore as inspiration:




She looks so fierce and ready to face any drop coming her way. Who says you can't be stylish in a storm?

I love her color combo. The warm tones mixed with the neutrals. And the hairstyle is amazingly amazing! Perfect for rainy weather. You wouldnt have to worry about your hair frizzing up or getting poofy or, in my case, both. Haha!!

Well time to ge back to homework!! Yay!!


Rainy day yours,
Lou Anne
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment