About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to Lou Couture. We may be young but we are all into the fashion and photographic industries. We are future entrepreneurs. Celest is our model agent and fashion consultant. Zak is our photographer and editor. And myself, Lou Anne, am the fashion designer and stylist.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tattoo Beauty

It's a controversial topic...



Tattoos!!!

Some Love. Some Hate.

I personally love them. I don't have any yet but I def will soon. ;-)

The idea of putting art on your body is wonderful. You can put precious art on your skin and take it everywhere with you.

Although tats have their pros, they also have their cons. Like it decreases your likeliness of getting a job. That's probably the biggest factor why most are anti-tats. If you're scared of getting a tattoo because of this reason, then either get one thats small and easy to hide. (The back is a popular spot.) Or wait until you're positive about it.....

 I for one would not mind having one if they're visible. As it is, I want atleast three. =)

Not a lot of people look at the thought side of the tattoo. People get them to express something meaningful to them. I will have to say that some people get them for pointless reasons. I have to admit that I did want two pointless tattoos but then I realize that I would probably hate them after a few years.  And I would hate to erase someone's precious artwork.

I'm very artistic, so the idea of having a precious piece of art with me everywhere is mind-blowing. =) In a few months I'll have my first one. And when I get one I will put pics up of it. I might even make a LouCouture tattoo documentary about my journey of my tattoo. LOL.

Until next time!!!

Huge Love From Yours Truly,

Lou Anne
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment