About Me

My photo
Hello and Welcome to Lou Couture. We may be young but we are all into the fashion and photographic industries. We are future entrepreneurs. Celest is our model agent and fashion consultant. Zak is our photographer and editor. And myself, Lou Anne, am the fashion designer and stylist.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!






Happ Holidays to You All!!! =)

So I am at my best friend Kolby's house.
We made a gingerbread house and it is pretty amazing. lol.
I'll try to put pics of it up soon.
We haven't made any LouCouture vieos lately
but we are going to try next week to make two new videos.
Following a blooper video as well.
This season of LouCouture has alot of bloopers.

But enough of business. lol.
My holiday break is wonderful so far.
I went to a christmas party last friday. That was loads of fun .
And so far its been relaxing.
And like I said, I'm at my bff's house.
Loadsof fun. lol.

We were listening to XMAS music while decorating
the gingerbread house.
And ofcourse we broke into a dance seession \
and were jamming out in the kitchen.
If you havent ever danced in the kitchen to XMAS music you should!!!!

Hopefully everyone is having a great time with their families this holiday season.


Lots of Hot Chocolate For All!!

~~Lou Anne~~

No comments:

Post a Comment